Our roots run deep
Built upon the marriage of two long time, locally owned and operated businesses, Graffiti Art has been offering decorated apparel and promotional products for nearly 30 years. From in-house screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, and digital-print transfers to our many suppliers of promotional products, we can offer thousands of branding options and unique gifts.
- the art or pastime of embroidering cloth.
- usually seen on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, dresses, stockings, and golf shirts
- available in a wide variety of colours
noun: screen printing, screenprinting, silkscreen printing
- the technique of creating a picture or pattern by forcing ink on to a surface through a screen of fine material.
- one colour is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multi-coloured image or design
noun: dye sublimation, dye-sub
- a natural or synthetic substance used to add a colour to or change the colour of something.
- a computer printing technique which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials such as a plastic, card, paper, or fabric
heat trans·fer vi·nyl
/hēt transˈfər vīnl/
noun: heat transfer vinyl, HTV
- a specialty vinyl polymer that can be used on certain fabrics and materials to create designs and promotional products
- made in single colours and also has special options such as patterned, glitter, flocked, holographic, glow-in-the-dark,
reflective and 3D puff
- it comes in a roll or sheet form with an adhesive backing so it can be cut, weeded, and placed on a substrate for heat application
plural noun: promotional products
noun: promotional product, promo product, swag, tchotchkes, freebies, merch
- products branded with a logo or slogan and distributed at little or no cost to promote a brand, corporate identity, or event
- used in marketing and sales
- given away or sold to promote a company, corporate image, brand or event
- often distributed as handouts at trade shows, conferences, on sales calls and bonus items in shipped orders
noun: digital printing, digi-print
- a method of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media
- It usually refers to professional printing where small-run jobs from desktop publishing and other digital sources are printed using large-format and/or high-volume laser or inkjet printers
- It also allows for on-demand printing, short turnaround time, and even a modification of the image (variable data) used for each impression